Biomedical References & Books
Here you find some documents and references that may assist you in your career and work to build up and broaden your experiences. If you have -and/or looking for- any information please feel free to contact us at anytime.
- Accident-Incident Investigation Procedure
- Basic Electronic Components
- BMET Study Guide
- Clinical Engineering Service Tags
- Clinical Equipment Risk Evaluation Form
- Construction Step By Step - Madlab
- Customer Service Survey Medical Equipment Maintenance
- Developing a Policy on Auto Transportation
- Guidance on the Safe and Effective Use of Batteries and Chargers for Medical Devices
- Healthcare Technology Management Levels Guide
- How to Write a Job Description
- Medical Device Regulations - WHO
- Medical Equipment Maintenance Program Overview
- NFPA 70E® Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Proposed Standard Occupational Classification Changes
- Advances in Biomedical Engineering Kidney
- Biomedical/Clinical/Hospital Engineering Providing a Safe Healthcare Environment
- Broadening Clinical Engineering Horizons to Create Safer Health Systems
- Healthcare Technology Management and its Role in providing Quality and Safe Care
- Human Factors Engineering and Incident and Accident Investigation
- The Global Challenge of Patient Safety – the WHO Response and the World Alliance for Patient Safety
The Best Sites for Free E-Books
Amazon has over 450,000 free ebooks for you to download. I just go to Amazon and type in “free ebooks” in the search bar and every book that is free pops up. There is something for everyone: fiction, non-fiction, cookbooks, business books, etc. You don’t even need a Kindle to read them. You can use your phone or computer as long as you have the free Kindle app.
Hoopla is such a cool app. You do need a library card to get access to it. They not only offer ebooks but also audiobooks, full album downloads, movies, comics, TV Shows, and more. You can borrow some of the latest album releases too. The other day I was able to download Iggy Azalea’s latest! Hoopla is simple to access and use, without the hassle of having to return the items you’ve borrowed, all you need is your library card, a web browser, smart phone or tablet to get started. This is not available for everyone though, you can go here to see if your local library is apart of this program.
There are more than 29,000 eBooks available for Kindle, Nook, iPad and most other eReaders on ManyBooks. You can search by New Titles, Recommended, Most Popular, Genres, etc.
You can check out the free section at the Google Store to get a ton of free ebooks to download. They have bestsellers, classics, and more. There are even ratings and reviews you can read before you download the books.
You can check out Free eBooks for a wide range of genres and authors. You can see their Featured ebooks, top 10 ebooks, and latest additions right on the front page.
Your local library not only has paper books but also ebooks you can download. Just check out their website and see what they have to offer. The bigger your city, the more likely they will have this feature. This will save you from the hassle of having to return any books.
There are a ton of sites for free ebooks but these are by far my favorite. They are all free, no hidden fees or memberships. I love reading even more then watching TV so this helps me save a lot of money! If you can’t find a book to read from this list, then you probably won’t find one at all :). I hope this helps you discover a bunch of new books to fall in love with. Happy reading!
PDF search Books
The Biomedical Equipment Technician (BMET) Library is a digital library containing resources for BMETs working in the developing world. Our open-source collection provides information about repair and preventative maintenance of medical devices, healthcare technology management, Biomedical Equipment Technician’s Assistant skills, as well as resources on a variety of topics like mathematics, electronics, physiology and more!
Source: THE EWH BMET Library
Find more books on:
- Biomechanics: Principles and Application
- Biomedical Engineering: Bridging Medicine and Technology
- Biomedical Engineering : Technical Applications in Medicine
- Career Development in Bioengineering and Biotechnology
- Cells and Biomaterials in Regenerative Medicine
- Clinical Engineering Handbook
- Encyclopedia of Medical Devices and Instrumentation, Second Edition, Volume 1
- Encyclopedia of Medical Devices and Instrumentation, Second Edition, Volume 2
- Encyclopedia of Medical Devices and Instrumentation, Second Edition, Volume 3
- Encyclopedia of Medical Devices and Instrumentation, Second Edition, Volume 4
- Encyclopedia of Medical Devices and Instrumentation, Second Edition, Volume 5
- Encyclopedia of Medical Devices and Instrumentation, Second Edition, Volume 6
- Handbook of Biomedical Instrumentation
- Introduction to Biomedical Engineering 2005
- Introduction to Biomedical Engineering 2011
- Introduction to Biomedical Instrumentation : The Technology of Patient Care
- Medical Imaging Equipment Theory
- Medical Imaging Technology
- Medical Instrumentation Application and Design
- New Developments in Biomedical Engineering
- Principles of Biomedical Engineering
- The Biomedical Engineering HandBook, Second Edition, Volume 1
- The Biomedical Engineering HandBook, Second Edition, Volume 2
- The Global Technology Revolution